Rønnebærvej is a large house set in the middle of what once was a apple plantation and summer residencial area for people living in Copenhagen. While a classical house with half-timbering on the outside it has been fully re - novated in 2009. The house is comprised of 280 sqm. on the ground and first floor.
• 6 large bedrooms - incl. walk in closet and bath for master bedroom
• 5 full bathrooms plus 2 toilets • 2 office spaces (one attached to kitchen, and another on the top floor)
• 1200sqm property • playroom/movie theater/ gym in basement
• practical basement entrance incl. mud room, laundry room, drying room, pantry adn storage
• Many terraces around the house
• Very sunny property and house from morning till late evening.
• Au Pair area incl. separate entrance, tea kitchen, and bathroom
• New energy efficient heating pump • Floor heating throughout the house
• DeCalcifier for water • Electric car charging • Full garage with direct entrance to house • Fully renovated 2009
Moving into the livingroom there is also a separate afternoon/evening terrace, as well as a dining room, that leads into a TV room/library and finally a kitchen with direct access to a large morning terrace and the garden. Fireplaces both in the living room and kitchen.
The master bedroom is very light with incredible sunrise views, its own walk-in closet and private bathroom
The first floor is comprised of 2 childrens bedrooms with built in closets and their own bathroom (incl. bathtub) and a round terrace with sun all day.
On the top floor there are an additional 90 sqm that can be used for childrens playrooms and an office
The basement is 160 sqm. and fully heated and isolated. Practical with an entrance from the garage with an integrated laundry room, drying room, pantry, storage, 30sqm guest room with its own full bathroom incl. sauna and a large activity room that can be used as a gym or movie theater. If you need extra space for an au pair/teenager there is a 30sqm bedroom with its own entrance, a tea kitchen and bathroom that would be ideal.
Holte is great town (pop. 20,000) just 20 min. by train (they run every 10 min), and 15 min. by car from central Copenhagen. It is a wonderful suburb with it’s own shopping center that includes all the shopping you need from grocery shops, bakeries, clothes, library, 3 gyms, dry cleaning. While super practical day to day you need only step outside to go for a walk along the lakes or in the beautiful forests, and rolling hills. Lot’s of outdoor activities for the who - le family with great walking/running and mountain biking trails just outside the door. If you prefer the water the rowing club is just a few minutes walk from the house, as is the sailing and waterski club. Just 10 min. away you will find great beaches where you can spend a sunny day. Sports facilities are plenty to choose from, and all year and summer your kids can choose and bike themselves to soccer, volleyball, tennis, basketball, swimming, scouts and their friends. Great local schools for kids up to 9th grade are a mere 100 m from the house, as is day care and pre-kinder - gargen from age 1-5 yrs. For older kids we are a 5-7 min drive to Birkerød International High School, as well as several local high schools. 15 min drive to both Rygaards or Hellerup International School.