From August 1st, 2021 a room will open on our beautiful and light apartment in Frederiks Brygge. Our south-facing apartment receives plenty of sunlight, due to the large windows on all sides. You can see the sunrise on one side, and the sunset on the other! The place is on the 8th floor and 100 meters from the water, where you can enjoy a refreshing swim. It is also perfectly insulated, so you will never go cold! :)
I will be moving in with my girlfriend, therefore I am looking for a replacement in our apartment. As such, the room will be available for as long as you want and can be cancelled at any time with a 2-month notice.
About the apartment:
- 120 m^2
- 2 bathrooms, including shower, a washing machine
- Kitchen + kitchen island which includes an oven, dishwasher, freezer, fridge, induction stove, and all the necessary cooking utensils.
- A large open-concept living and dining area.
- 3 bedrooms.
- a storage room where you can dump all your extra stuff and suitcases.
- South-facing balcony with morning and early afternoon sun.
- Floor heating adjustable for every room.
- Friendly neighbours on all sides who never ever complain
About the room:
- About 10m^2
- 5616 DKK per month (excluding internet and electricity)
- Internet and electricity is about 200 DKK per month, depending on use.
- Not connected to other bedrooms
- I am selling my very comfortable bed, and wardrobe, with it if you wish
- 100m from the water in Frederiks Brygge
- 200m from Netto and Italian supermarket Supermarco
- Bus 7a stops right by the door
- 5-10 mins from central station by bike
- 10 min walk to Sydhavn S-train station
-5 min bike from Fisketorvet
About the roommates:
- Paul, 23, French: Paul is working as a software engineer at Motorola. He does a lot of outdoor sports (climbing, rowing, surfing etc.) enjoys a lot of music and reading.
- Caro, 23, Swiss: Caro is a student worker currently studying her Masters in Public Administration at Roskilde University, and working as a student assistant at Sweco. She is a very calm, friendly and tidy person who loves to cook, read a book, and keep active.
The vibe in the apartment is very friendly and easy-going. We have dinner together once in a while, chat and joke around a lot, have friends over sometimes and we are very mindful of each other’s private space, happiness and comfort. A closed door is always respected and we take plenty of time for ourselves.
We are looking for somebody who is near the end of their studies or working already. No couples :)
Conditions and prices:
- Move-in date August 1st, although this is negotiable within one or two weeks.
- CPR registration is of course possible
We look forward to hearing from you! and hopefully meet you soon.
Paul, Caro, and Martino