Worsaaesvej, 1972 København, Frederiksberg C - 4. sal
Hello future roomie 👋
Bright and sunny room, 300m from the lakes and 100m from Forum metro station
- 6250kr/month + 50% electricity & internet (300+/-)
- available Dec 1st
- looking for minimum 1 year or longer
13m2 furnished room in an 89m2 fully furnished shared flat with lots of plants 🌞🌿on the 4th floor available in FRB C.
4 different supermarkets, lots of trendy cafe's, restaurants and bars, and across the street from one of the hottest spots in town, Blågårdsgade.
You will be sharing with only 1 other person, me 🙋(the dog isn’t mine) Sheridan from Canada 37 years old and I have been living in Denmark almost 3 years now.
- you get access to everything the fully furnished flat has to offer
- CPR is of course possible
- large living room, fully loaded kitchen, washer/dryer/dishwasher, garden, bicycle basement
- LARGE bathroom and giant shower with a window 🤩
- 3 months deposit + 1 month prepaid rent
- NO COUPLES but friends/bf/gf staying over is of course welcome
- room comes with the bed and nightstand, but all the other furniture can be purchased from current tenant
I own a small business which can sometimes take a lot of my day and I am up early and go to bed early on weeknights. I play ice hockey, enjoy comedy and stand up, love my plants and own lots, like to read, value a good chat philosophizing about life, enjoy a bit of Netflix, and a bit of a music nut - any live show and I'm there 🤘
Not a "partier" anymore and of course always respect a closed door, but I do LOVE cooking for people and hosting dinner parties, BBQ's, costume parties (Halloween is my FAV), or just to have a couple chill drinks with friends all the same. 🍻🍷🥳 but overall a reeeeeally quiet person to live with.
Preferably late 20's or older, stable income, clean, neat, respectful, hopefully somewhat social to share the odd dinner and drink with, but can also respect others privacy 🙂 You should be a clean person by nature because my home is where I recharge from a long day/week, and coming home to a mess on a regular basis would make me sad 🙁 I didn't clean for these photos ;)
Please write me a message with a little about yourself, and include the word PEANUT in your message so I know you actually read my entire looong manifest 🥜
I really look forward to hearing from you! 🌈✨