Pladehals Allé, 2450 København, København Sv - 8. sal
From January 1st, 2021 a room will open on our beautiful and light apartment in Frederiks Brygge. Our south facing apartment receives plenty of sunlight (when the sun actually shines), due to the large windows on all sides. You can see the sunrise on one side, and the sunset on the other! The place is the 8th floor and 100 meters from the water, where you can enjoy a refreshing swim. It is brand new and we were the first tenants to move in a year ago. As such, it is perfectly insulated, and you will never go cold!
I will be leaving Copenhagen indefinitely and am looking for a replacement in our apartment. As such, the room will be available for as long as you want and can be cancelled at any time with a 2-month notice.
About the apartment:
- 120 m^2
- 2 bathrooms, including shower, a washing machine
- Kitchen + kitchen island which includes oven, dishwasher, freezer, fridge, induction stove, and all the necessary cooking utensils.
- A large open-concept living and dining area.
- 3 bedrooms.
- a storage room where you can dump all your extra stuff and suitcases.
- South-facing balcony with morning and early afternoon sun.
- Floor heating adjustable for every room.
- Friendly neighbours on all sides who never ever complain
About the room:
- 5765 DKK per month (excluding internet and electricity)
- Internet and electricity is about 200 DKK per month, depending on use.
- Not connected to other bedrooms
- Unfurnished, but I am selling a mattress, a pallet-bed, night-stand, a TV, desk chair, wardrobe, and shelves if you are interested.
- 100m from the water in Frederiks Brygge
- 200m from Netto and Italian supermarket Supermarco
- Bus 7a stops right by the door
- 5-10 mins from central station by bike
- 15 mins from CBS by bike
- 10 min walk to Sydhavn S-train station
-5 min bike from Fisketorvet
About the roommates:
- Paul, 23, French: Paul will soon finish an internship, graduate his master’s and then work for full-time. He does a lot of outdoor sports (climbing, rowing, surfing etc.) enjoys a lot of music and reading.
- Tess & Martino, 26 and 23, Swedish and Italian: Tess and Martino are a couple and share the room together. Both recently graduated and are working full-time. Both are super friendly and you will never feel like a third wheel around them! I always have a good conversation or a laugh with them.
The vibe in the apartment is very friendly and easy-going. We have dinner together once in a while, chat and joke around a lot, have friends over sometimes and we are very mindful of each other’s private space, happiness and comfort. A closed door is always respected and we take plenty of time for ourselves.
We are looking for somebody who is near the end of their studies of working already. No couples :)
Conditions and prices:
- 3 month deposit (=17295 DKK)
- 2 months prepaid rent (first and last month) (=11530)
- total move-in price = 28825 DKK.
- move-in date January 1st, although this is negotiable within one or two weeks.
- CPR registration is of course possible
We look forward to hearing from you! and hopefully meet you soon.
Jelle, Paul, Martino and Tess