Hi, I am looking for a new flatmate. If you are someone who prefers to share an apartment and some occasional cozy-flatmate-hygge but also likes to have your own space and privacy when you wanted to, this might be a great fit 🙂 Bonus if you are into music, art, nature, and new media technologies.
A large room with a private balcony available for rent from the 1st of August 2021. CPR registration is possible. Available for up to 1 year initially and with a possibility to extend.
- The whole apartment is 115sqm with a large bathroom/toilet includes 4 rooms among 3 are bedrooms. Also located on the ground floor.
- Your room has a private balcony with a lot of sunlight. And, the room is considerably big (approx. 20-25sqm).
- You will be only sharing the common areas (living room, kitchen, bathroom) of the apartment with me. My room is on the other side of the apartment. So, you will get maximum privacy when it is required.
- There is an extra small room in the apartment that used by me but can be occasionally shared in case you are having family or friends visiting over in town.
- We will also have some space in the attic and also in the basement of the apartment to store our personal things.
- It is located in the Frederiksberg commune but next to the border between Norrebro. So, you will get the best of both worlds. Lots of nice bars, restaurants, and parks/cemeteries nearby.
- 6 shopping markets just outside the apartment (within 5 mins walking) (Aldi, Menu, Irma, Lidl, Rema1000, and Fakta).
- Nearest Public transport - Few bus stops around the location. Besides, Nuuks Plads St. (Metro), Fuglebakken Station (F) are closeby as well.
- Move-in date: 1st of September
- Age: 25+, working professional, clean and tidy, independent, social, preferably non-smoker (even if you do, you will have a private balcony, so I won't mind unless it doesn't affect me).
- Moreover, you know the concept of co-living. It's good that we will know each other a bit, not like two strangers living in a building. Always up for the occasional social meetings (food, music, movies, friends-over, etc). But, at the same of course respecting our private life and space.
- Bonus, if you are into music, art, technology, and food. Would be also nice to grow up some plants together.
- Move in costs: First-month rent includes water and heating bills + 3-month security deposit + 2 months pre-paid rent (I know it's a lot of money. But unfortunately that's how it works in Copenhagen. Not up to me).
I am a young professional working in the field of music and artificial intelligence. Besides, my work, I do play and produce music, do some voluntary works, occasionally hike and try new food recipes from time to time. Moved here 8 months ago from Barcelona. I am quite social, but at the same time can be quite busy with my things and trips. I have good experience of co-living with people from different cultural backgrounds around different parts of the world. So, very well know about the deal that I am about to sign in.