We are looking for a new flatmate (male or female) for our three-person flat to start on July 1st.
Timeframe: The contract will be fixed for the entire timeframe of 6 months (July 1st to December 31st) and comes with a deposit of one month's rent. By arrangement, you could move in a little earlier and there may be a potential to extend the stay.
* Bernhard Bangs Alle
* Rent is 6.900 DKK (utilities included)
* Only a stone’s throw away from all of CBS campuses
* 15sqm furnished room for you with comfortable bed, desk, chair and wardrobe
* 110sqm bright apartment with 3 bedrooms, huge living area combined with large kitchen (dishwasher) and spacious bathroom (incl. washing machine and dryer) – and two balconies
* Building is completely new (moved in January)
* CPR available
* 1st floor - elevator available
* Very nice residential area
* Close to Frederiksberg Park (great running tracks)
* 50meters to metro station Lindevang
* Biking: 5min to CBS SP, 15min to København K depending on the wind, 3min to gym, 1-2 min to metro station, supermarkets are all around the place
For the first two months, you will live with Felix and Laurenz (30 & 26), two Germans who are doing their Master's in innovation in health care at CBS. From September, you will live with Felix and Max (22). Max is Swedish and is studying the same Master's degree, but more successfully.
Like everyone these days, we are naturally busy, but enjoy our free time all the more. You can either cook with Max or Laurenz (anything from homemade ice cream to perfected ramen and phô), go running (kick our asses), or jump in the water with us to cool off (Felix goes often).
To round off our exhausting days at work, of course, we won’t say no to a good gin & tonic and are happy to go to a bar once in a while.
We would be happy if you are in your 20s and studying or are a young professional. I could also write that you should be clean, clean up after yourself and accept a closed door, but everyone is saying that... Just see if you like our post and if you think you would fit into our flat. If so, we would be happy to receive a message with some information about you. Tell us about your secret hobby, your favorite dish or your special passion and we can take it from there.
Viewings can be arranged in person or online!
Max, Felix & Laurenz