The room will be available from 1st October. You will rent yourself in into one of the loveliest places in Copenhagen! The apartment is 2-floored with a spacious kitchen and bathroom downstairs, and a big living room upstairs. Nice plus is the private rooftop terrace on top of the apartment!
The apartment lies 5 minutes away from Nørrebro Station. That means you have metro, bus, and train super close by. With the bike, it takes you 10 minutes and you are in the city!
Here the specs summarized:
- 9,7m² room, furnished
- 2-floor apartment, big living room & kitchen
- Huge rooftop terrace
- Bus & metro 5 minutes away (Norrebro St.)
- Many supermarkets, cafés, bars and bistros around (open until 4 am!)
- Washing machine & dryer, dishwasher, YouSee internet (100/100) and TV package are installed
- CPR registration is no problem
- the rental period is unlimited
- Price: 5850kr per month
- Deposit + Prepaid rent: 24000kr
The apartment is 122² and you will be sharing it with three lovely people – you and a British guy (37y) upstairs, and a German/Argentinian couple (36/29) downstairs. The rent is including water but exclusive all additional costs for electricity, internet, TV, etc.
If you are at least 25y, please write a SHORT description of yourself, what you are doing and why we would like to live together with you. Don’t write a novel - just give us a good picture of who you are.
Looking forward to meeting you!